We were blessed with a large donation of empty buckets, of which 22 remain.
Ann Haley took an inventory of remaining items (thank you, Ann!)
Here’s the break down of what we would need to fill every single bucket:
- (17) large sponges
- (15) scrub brushes
- (22) 12-count packs of Handi-Wipes (or other brand) reusable cleaning cloths/towels. Other counts also accepted.
- (8) 50 oz liquid laundry detergent (also accepted as (2) 25 oz bottles).
- (16) 16-28 oz liquid disinfectant dish soap
- (19) 12-16 oz household cleaner to mix with water
- (19) 100 ft clotheslines (also accepted as (2) 50 ft clotheslines)
- (9) pairs of work gloves (leather or leather palm)
- (11) boxes of heavy duty contractor 35-40 gallon trash bags
- (10) non-aerosol inspect repellant (6-9 oz)
Filling every bucket is a pretty big goal, but I think we can do it! If you’d like to contribute but aren’t able to shop yourself, you can also donate funds toward the effort, 100% of which will be spent on these needed items.
Thank you everyone!